To 700 South Customers:
We are always searching for better ways serve you, and realize in order to do so, it is essential to have guidelines that will allow us to do just that. Naturally, we prefer to have orders placed as early as possible but we realize this isn’t always going to happen.
- For orders received after 9:00 am, we cannot guarantee delivery times, however we will deliver your order as soon as possible.
- Orders received at a later time are placed in rotation to be worked and are not always complete for the first delivery van leaving our building.
- We will make every effort to complete your order so it can be sent on the first delivery van to leave. If the order doesn’t make the first van to leave then it will be put on the first van returning for the second delivery run.
- We ask that all Hors d’oeuvres & Hot food orders be placed 24 hours in advance enabling us to order the freshest product possible for your order and to allow adequate preparation time. You can be assured that your food is cooked to order and whenever possible is prepared daily with the freshest ingredients.
- Orders for Deli Meat Trays and Breakfast Foods need to be placed by 4:00 pm the day before. Even though the majority of baking takes place at 700 South, we do order some baked product from other bakeries and they require that order to be placed by 2:00 pm for delivery the next morning. We only bake and order enough rolls, bread, bagels etc. for the next day’s business to assure you get the freshest product with every order.
- You may place your order online at our new website 24/7. Deliveries require a three hour window from the time the order is received, for preparation and scheduling your order for delivery with a driver.
- You can send orders via E-mail and we would prefer them to faxes since we can respond to E-mails more promptly; assuring you we received your order. Send E-mail orders to – catering [at] 700southdeli.com
Please keep these guidelines in mind when ordering. We naturally want to accept every order possible and do not want to refuse anyone, but we also know the service level we strive for can only be achieved by adhering to these requests. We would like to thank all of our customers and let you know how grateful we are for your understanding and support.
Cancellation Policy: Breakfast – Call or E-mail Us Before 5:00am On Day of The Event.
Lunch & Afternoon – Call or E-mail Us Before 8:00am On Day of the Event