[su_spoiler title=”I Can’t Remember My Password, Can You Help Me?” style=”fancy”]Please send an email from the contact page.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Where Is 700 South Deli Located?” style=”fancy”]1190 Winterson Road, Linthicum Heights, Maryland, which is about one mile from the BWI Airport[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”In What Geographic Area Does 700 South Deli Offer Delivery Service?” style=”fancy”]
We provide catering services and delivery in and around the Baltimore area primarily in the South & West of the city. We also provide service within 20 miles of the BWI Airport.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Does 700 South Offer Service For Eat-In Or Carry Out Orders?” style=”fancy”]
We also offer the same great food in our new deli/cafe, located at 1190 Winterson Road off West Nursery Road, open Monday through Friday, from 6:30 am – 3:00 pm. We offer quality food and service in a state of the art setting, and on those beautiful days, we invite you to enjoy your lunch on our outside patio.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Does 700 South Charge For Delivery?” style=”fancy”]
We offer FREE Delivery for local deliveries, except for a $2.00 fuel fee, with a $30 minimum order. There is a $50 minimum for deliveries outside the 21090 zip code. Click Here for Our Delivery Fee Break Down.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Do You Have Billing Options For Business & Corporate Customers?” style=”fancy”]
Yes we offer Corporate Catering Accounts with periodic billing for those with approved credit who want to utilize us on a continuous basis.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”What Is Your Cancellation Policy?” style=”fancy”]
Breakfast orders – you must email or call us no later than 5:00 am on the day of the event.
Lunch orders – you must call or fax us no later than 8:00 am on the day of the event.
DO NOT consider your order cancelled until you receive a confirmation from us!
Eat-in or pick-up orders placed on line may not be cancelled.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Is There A Charge For Canceling An Order?” style=”fancy”]
There may be a charge for orders that have been prepared which include perishable items.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”What Methods Of Payment Are Accepted?” style=”fancy”]
We accept All Major Credit & Debit cards as well as checks or cash. We also offer House Accounts for our frequent corporate customers.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”What do I need to do if I want to place orders online?” style=”fancy”]
You will need to create an account on the New Customer Registration page. After you create an account you will need to login to place an order.[/su_spoiler]
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when placing an order on our website. We use your credit card number to charge your final order at the end of the upon delivery. Our Host Server for Online Ordering is protected by Verisign Corporation, one of the most trusted for security in the industry. We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Can I Enter Special requirements For My Individual Items I Have Ordered?” style=”fancy”]
Yes there is a (SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS this order only) box which may be used as necessary. Please be clear & concise with your needs.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”What If I Don’t Receive An E-Mail Confirmation Of My Order?” style=”fancy”]
Call the Deli and speak with one of our order account managers who will verify receipt of your order.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”What If My Company Has An Existing House Account with 700 South Deli?” style=”fancy”]
You will need to create an separate account from our New Customer Registration page to place your online order. For billing purposes your existing account number will not change.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”When are credit cards transactions processed?” style=”fancy”]
They are not processed until the day of the delivery.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”How do I reorder a previous order placed?” style=”fancy”]
- Review your Order History.
- Pick an order which is similar to the one you want to create.
- Click on the Order # which will show all details of the order.
- If it is the one you want to use, select <Place This Order>. This action will put the selected order in the Order Basket. At this point you can modify the order as you wish.-Add or delete menu Items, change quantities, delivery info, and payment methods.
NOTE: You cannot change options for items which were created using your Order History. You must delete the menu item(s) and then add new items where you can select the options you want.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”What if my Email Address Changes after I register?” style=”fancy”]
Log in with your original email address & password, select <Edit My Profile> and change any information including your new Email address and password. Then click <Update My Profile>.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”What if my organization is TAX EXEMPT?” style=”fancy”]
Enter your tax Exempt information in the Special Instructions for this order Box and fax a copy of your tax status to the Deli. The sales tax will be deducted from your delivery Receipt or Invoice.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Is there a time limit when placing an On-Line order for next morning delivery?” style=”fancy”]
Yes, please do not enter an order for next morning delivery after 4:00 PM, the day before.[/su_spoiler]
To 700 South Customers:
We are always searching for better ways serve you, and realize in order to do so, it is essential to have guidelines that will allow us to do just that. Naturally, we prefer to have orders placed as early as possible but we realize this isn’t always going to happen.
- For orders received after 9:00 am, we cannot guarantee delivery times, however we will deliver your order as soon as possible.
- Orders received at a later time are placed in rotation to be worked and are not always complete for the first delivery van leaving our building.
- We will make every effort to complete your order so it can be sent on the first delivery van to leave. If the order doesn’t make the first van to leave then it will be put on the first van returning for the second delivery run.
- We ask that all Hors d’oeuvres & Hot food orders be placed 24 hours in advance enabling us to order the freshest product possible for your order and to allow adequate preparation time. You can be assured that your food is cooked to order and whenever possible is prepared daily with the freshest ingredients.
- Orders for Deli Meat Trays and Breakfast Foods need to be placed by 4:00 pm the day before. Even though the majority of baking takes place at 700 South, we do order some baked product from other bakeries and they require that order to be placed by 2:00 pm for delivery the next morning. We only bake and order enough rolls, bread, bagels etc. for the next day’s business to assure you get the freshest product with every order.
- You may place your order online at our new website 24/7. Deliveries require a three hour window from the time the order is received, for preparation and scheduling your order for delivery with a driver.
- You can send orders via E-mail and we would prefer them to faxes since we can respond to E-mails more promptly; assuring you we received your order. Send E-mail orders to – catering [at] 700southdeli.com
Please keep these guidelines in mind when ordering. We naturally want to accept every order possible and do not want to refuse anyone, but we also know the service level we strive for can only be achieved by adhering to these requests. We would like to thank all of our customers and let you know how grateful we are for your understanding and support.
Cancellation Policy: Breakfast – Call or E-mail Us Before 5:00am On Day of The Event.
Lunch & Afternoon – Call or E-mail Us Before 8:00am On Day of the Event