Breakfast Catering... Delivered to Your Office Door!
Sometimes Mom got it right... When she told you “breakfast is the most important meal of the day,” she was onto something.
Simply put, breakfast, whether you wolf it down at 6am at home or at 10am on the morning break, is that critical component that jumpstarts your day. Breakfast provides balance in your food intake, increases blood sugar for improved concentration, decreases fatigue, improves memory and performance and is also linked to weight control and lower cholesterol levels.
There is simply no down side to breakfast, unless it is time.
Here at 700 South Deli and Catering, we keep the busy professional in mind. Especially the management professional who has an important morning meeting to launch and wants to feed the troops in the hopes of inspiring camaraderie and holding everyone’s maximum attention level.
Whether you are drafting a new mission statement or reviewing sales numbers for the month, providing breakfast puts your employees in a better mood, encourages positive interaction while loading up their plates and sets the tone for a productive meeting.
Instead of waiting at the local fast-food counter only to receive 20 hastily-prepared, uninspired egg sandwiches that are mushed by the time they are lugged into the office, let us provide breakfast catering for your next meeting.
We can make it as simple or fancy as you like:
An assorted platter of fresh, fragrant Bagels and a variety of flavored spreads is always a welcome sight in the early morning.
Our Continental Breakfast offers a choice of freshly-baked muffins, sweet Danish and aromatic pastries, plump apple turnovers, fresh fruit-filled croissants, donuts, and even a healthy yogurt loaf slice. Easily a breakfast catering staple, the Continental Breakfast is easy, light and is served up without a hitch.
Our Egg Croissant Sandwiches features fresh, sunny scrambled eggs enfolded with creamy melted cheese inside a fresh, flaky croissant with your choice of bacon, sausage, or ham. This can be rounded out with our sides of fresh fruit salad, whole fruit, yogurt and trail mix.
Scrumptious, pan-baked Breakfast Quiche is a great, easy way to serve a crowd. Your employees can enjoy up to four specialized quiche preparations:
- The classic Quiche Lorraine remains a favorite, featuring imported Swiss cheese and succulent hickory-smoked bacon.
- The Southwestern Quiche kicks it up with crunchy bell peppers, sweet onions, spicy sausage and pepper jack cheese.
- Our Mediterranean-inspired Athenian Quiche features the classic Greek ingredients of spinach and Feta cheese.
- Our original JacQuiche Cousteau provides lean protein in delicious lump crab meat and jumbo shrimp paired with imported Swiss cheese.
For a special, more customized order, Breakfast Quiche – Made to Order offers a variety of breakfast meats from which to select: bacon, sausage, ham, chicken, sweet lump crabmeat and jumbo shrimp – as well as a choice of garden-fresh vegetables such as spinach, bell pepper, mushroom, sweet onion and diced tomato.
Providing breakfast needn’t be just for the occasional important meeting.
- Consider bringing in breakfast once a month on Fridays, arguably the least productive day of the week, to inspire a productivity spike.
- Contemplate a weekly Bagel Monday to draw your workers out of the weekend malaise; knowing they have breakfast to look forward to might help them to get cracking with a renewed energy level; always difficult on a Monday morning.
Busy corporate managers, partners and supervisors have enough to worry about.
Let us bring you breakfast, coffee, juices, water, utensils and all the trimmings to your office and that dreaded early-morning meeting will be a slam-dunk success!